• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I needed this class when I was at Wake

Demon Deacons showcase hip-hop dance skills during final exam
By John P. Mundy @JP_Mundy on Aug 8 2013, 10:40

I spent 15 years dancing for a studio in Clemmons back when dinosaurs ruled the earth, and I know "trick dancing" when I see it.

The girl in the pink shoes is tall and has some hops. Can she back up Cav at the stretch 4?

Last edited:
I took social dance with Josh H(oward)...easily one of the best classes I had at Wake.

I took social dance my senior year, essentially a rite of passage for seniors during that era. A hell of a lot of fun.

Rodney Rogers and Trelonnie Owens (then sophomores) were both in the class. It was hilarious to see 6'7", 235 lb RoRo dancing with 5 foot nothing, 100 pound petite girls, with them both trying to get the dance moves correct despite their vast difference in height.

Rodney is such a nice guy.

WTF is trick dancing

It's what those whipper snappers are doing these days.

Also, who in our AD recorded the video at 240P? Seriously? Was it recorded on their flip phone?

It's what those whipper snappers are doing these days.

Also, who in our AD recorded the video at 240P? Seriously? Was it recorded on their flip phone?

and why was Mundy dancing in a studio for 15 years?

The bigger question is why he felt the need to mention it as if it would give him legitimacy.

The even bigger question is why TITS and doofus haven't let go of crazy Uncle John yet.

Because when Slothrop retired, he left Mundy as Editor in Chief?

I took social dance my senior year, essentially a rite of passage for seniors during that era. A hell of a lot of fun.

Rodney Rogers and Trelonnie Owens (then sophomores) were both in the class. It was hilarious to see 6'7", 235 lb RoRo dancing with 5 foot nothing, 100 pound petite girls, with them both trying to get the dance moves correct despite their vast difference in height.

Rodney is such a nice guy.

I was in that class too. I swear that there was a time practicing "throws" where Tree had to 'Block" RRR dance partner from hitting her head when he lifted her.

Golf with James Johnson, Ish Smith, and Chas McFarland was a BLAST.

philosophy with steve justice was great

Back