• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offensive Line Suggestion

KoolMoeD

Reaction score
Hey O Line next time an opposing team continually cheap shots your QB an entire game make the other team stop.

Suggestions:

1. Punch offending player in face
2. Kick offending player in balls
3. Chop block until his knee goes out

Thank you

Odd thread but they did cheap shot Hinton (and really everybody else) the entire game.

You sure koolMoedee isn't the HS cosch from San Antonio?

The Deacons were physically over matched on BOTH sides of the ball.

You think those hits were accidents. Their coaches knew we had one QB that could play.

Coming from the coaching staff? I doubt it. You do know who the IU DC is, right?

Brian Knorr. Do I think the game plan was to bring pressure and hit the freshmen QB absolutely. In my opinion its a pretty weak Offensive Line that lets my QB get rag dolled by the face mask,speared, hit late repeatedly and not get a little nasty in return.

Brian Knorr. Do I think the game plan was to bring pressure and hit the freshmen QB absolutely. In my opinion its a pretty weak Offensive Line that lets my QB get rag dolled by the face mask,speared, hit late repeatedly and not get a little nasty in return.

Weak seems to be a theme for this OL.

This. Our o line sucks and has no balls. The guy with the awful facemask should have been paid back the next play

Reminds me of the line John McKay gave when he coached a terrible Tampa Bay team, reporter asked him what he thought of the OL execution and he said " I would be in favor of it"

I would probably be in facor of getting the offensive line about two more years of experience instantaneously then they would be a whole lot better. Other than that they are awful right now and do a lot of holding just to keep the quarterback from getting killed.

Intemman had a really bad game yesterday. Hayworth seemed to play ok. Obviously the freshman OTs had their hands full.

My fear is the wait and see approach ends up with us two years from now just then coming to grips with the fact that our O line couch we stole from Lembo is Lobo-esque

Back