• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My company will be tailgating and recruiting at the game Saturday so stop by

truifh0

Reaction score
I know there are often job seekers on this board. Because of this, I wanted to let people know that the company I work for will be tailgating on Saturday for the Wake vs. Clemson game and will also be using it as a recruiting opportunity.

The name of my company is PeopleMatter and they will be outside the student union center with our PeopleMatter bus. Check out the website below if you are interested in stopping by for some more details on our company:

www.peoplematter.com/ciro/#collegedrive

I won't be there, but feel free to stop by and check us out and represent Wake Forest. I could certainly use some more Wake coworkers since I am currently the only one there that I know of.

I know there are often job seekers on this board. Because of this, I wanted to let people know that the company I work for will be tailgating on Saturday for the Wake vs. Clemson game and will also be using it as a recruiting opportunity.

The name of my company is PeopleMatter and they will be outside the student union center with our PeopleMatter bus. Check out the website below if you are interested in stopping by for some more details on our company:

I won't be there, but feel free to stop by and check us out and represent Wake Forest. I could certainly use some more Wake coworkers since I am currently the only one there that I know of.
You are not on the executive team....

You have to remember I live in Charleston, SC not Washington, DC. There isn't a lot of diversity here to begin with, but we do have some diversity. I guess we could make the same judgments on our alma mater as well if we are going to be honest.

I do not work there, but have been to the offices and know some people. It is a great company to work for. Also, if you want to be part of a fast growing company that has a great culture, check it out. Tru, sent you a pm.

How long have you been there? I thought you were doing the road-warrior sales guy thing?

The new office on King Street is going to be a sweet location!

Yeah... charleston is like 35% black. Not like its lacking in diversity.

How long have you been there? I thought you were doing the road-warrior sales guy thing?

The new office on King Street is going to be a sweet location!

Yeah I did that for over 2 and half years and just started this new job about 3 weeks ago. Can't wait for us to be downtown.

I also love how I am using this as a forum to help people who might want a job opportunity and several of you have tried to make a joke of it. Some of you need to grow up.

Back