• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3pm Kickoff for Maryland - RSN

Reaction score
I'm trying to plan a major event. Anyone have an educated guess on the UMD kick time next weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
No way it's a night game. 12 or 3:30 is my guess.

If we won tomorrow then I could see it maybe grabbing a 7 ESPNU spot because it decides who will represent the Atlantic Division in the ACCCG. Not sure who else plays that weekend, or what else is already planned to be on tv though.

If we won tomorrow then I could see it maybe grabbing a 7 ESPNU spot because it decides who will represent the Atlantic Division in the ACCCG. Not sure who else plays that weekend, or what else is already planned to be on tv though.

Would be somewhat poetic to have to win against Maryland in the last ACC game of the season to make it to the ACCCG.

TV for the Maryland game is "RSN," i.e., Fox Sports South, cable channel 46, digital cable channel 508 or HD channel 1508 on Time Warner Cable in the Triad.

Elsewhere, here are the possibilities (check your local listings):

RSN Football Package - 2011 ACC Football

Produced by Raycom Sports, this 14-game package is carried primarily by four regional sports networks that cover the ACC footprint:

FOX Sports South (FS South) - covers eight states in the southeastern portion of the country: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky

SUN Sports (SUN) or FOX Sports Florida (FS Florida) - both cover the state of Florida, SUN will be the primary network until baseball season ends, then coverage will switch to FS Florida

Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic (CSN Mid-Atlantic) - covers the states of Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, and parts of Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia

New England Sports Network (NESN) - covers the New England states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine

Package can also air on regional sports networks outside the ACC footprint. This carriage will vary on a week to week basis.

Last edited:
Back