• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kurt Busch and Dr. Jerry Punch

Are you sure that wasn't dv7 being interviewed about Buzz?

Btw, Jerry Punch holds an MD from Wake Forest University.

And is sincerely one of the nicest men I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Kurt was just angry because his shitty transmission was obliterated 3 laps into the race.

The best part was that momentary pause when Busch realizes that when old man Punch made tracks, that left him looking flat footed with no plan on tape. It was such an epic and instant implosion of his forced, tough guy persona that I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

I have never seen so many blue jeans in one place in that last 5 seconds of the clip. It was like a GAP ad for NASCAR.

Undergrad, NC State. Both those brothers are complete douche nozzles. I was howling when he blew up at the start of the race.

Edited to add I just watched the video. I have never seen a bigger asshole in NASCAR than Kurt. Completely going off on one of the nicest guys in the sport. I hope he DNF's every race the rest of his career

Last edited:
What an asshole. Punch handled it better than I would've...the minute he called me a motherfucker, I would've probably broken his nose with the mike I was holding.

I used to respect Joe Gibbs, but not anymore because of the way he coddles the other asshole, Kyle Busch. The car owners let the drivers walk all over them.

How long before the lawyer crafted apology hits the media? It amazes me how somebody who does nothing but drives a car around in a circle all day has such a huge ego.

As a brief aside, Jerry Punch's business card should read:

"The M.D. stands for microphone doctor."

How long before the lawyer crafted apology hits the media? It amazes me how somebody who does nothing but drives a car around in a circle all day has such a huge ego.

Already out there:

"Unfortunately, our result in the season-ending race at Homestead on Sunday was not what we had hoped for as a team. In my frustration with the loss of my transmission early in the race, I let my emotions get the better of me," Busch said. "I regret having done this and apologize to the sponsors of Penske Racing, to NASCAR, its fans, to the media and in particular, Dr. Jerry Punch."

ETA: Guy is still a major douche IMO

I can't think of any reporter who is any better than Jerry Punch in terms of knowledge and respect for the athletes.

I wonder if they drilled some type of hole through Busch's head when he had his cosmetic surgery on his supersized ears?

z_busch_195.jpg

g_busch_195.jpg

SpockVulcan.jpg

Neither Busch looks like they could fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Just a bunch of dirty dustbowl desert vegastrash loudmouths.

Back