• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Deacs will know by kick off

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
If they can play their way out of La. State plays at 12:30 and I assume if Md can beat them we may not have to go to La., if we win. Could be a little extra incentive for the Deacs!

If Maryland wins, then we can't go to LA even if we lose 50-0

I haven't been keeping up with the bowl scenarios that much, but does this mean we're note even being considered for Charlotte? WTF

How many Deacs do you think would show up for a Louisiana bowl game- 100?

100 would be a good start if you're counting the team and support staff.

Just the number of shitty things that have fallen for us to be going to Shreveport is what is pissing me off more than anything. If any of these things don't happen we're looking at a better bowl situation.

1. Blowing it at Clemson
2. Clemson then stinking out the joint last week against NC State
3. Miami pulling out of bowl consideration - they would have been slotted for Shreveport or DC after losing yesterday, pushing us up out of either game
4. UNC sucking so hard that they only go 3-5 in the conference and will end up with the better location/matchup

I just hate how one game (Clemson) is going to be the difference between playing for the Orange with no worse than a Sun appearance, to probably playing in the crappy Independence against Wyoming.

$1400/person and a chartered flight to Shreveport could be in your future...

I'm sure Wellman will be on that flight... might be worth it for the Buzzout crowd...

Back