• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sirius/XM question- if not, streaming question

DeaconSig

Reaction score
Do you have to have the premier package to listen to Wake on Sirius today? If so, does anybody know of a radio station carrying the Wake game I might be able to stream online (101.1 streams, but it uses the flash player that the IPhone doesn't support).

I'm going to be driving back from KY during the game, and would love to figure out a way to hear it.

Sirius website says it is on channel 117,I think it should work with just a regular subscription, but only available through an actual sirius receiver, not streaming.

Posted via Tapatalk

Sirius website says it is on channel 117,I think it should work with just a regular subscription, but only available through an actual sirius receiver, not streaming.

Posted via Tapatalk

Yes, but when I talked to the Sirius customer service folks, they said channel 117 was MSNBC. It shows the same on their channel lineup.

yeah, that is what I thought. Its like $180 for the package to get it on Sirius (which is what is available in my wife's car), and there is no way I will get that kind of usage out of it over the next year.

I have the Best of XM package which let's me listen to NHL, some NBA & assorted other games that I couldn't otherwise get here in NC.

they put sports coverage on random channels because there are not enough sports only channels on Saturdays, you should get the Wake broadcast on 117

they put sports coverage on random channels because there are not enough sports only channels on Saturdays, you should get the Wake broadcast on 117

The MSNBC channel was streaming the wake game, with Stan announcing.

Back