• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is DeacDaddy fusiondad?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I'm starting to think so, but I could be wrong.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. What resemblance do I have to fusiondad, other than the name? Does fusiondad think Anthony Fields is a pretty good player? Because that's all I've been saying on these threads in the last hour.

??

If you're not him, are you raising his kid as your own? Or do you both have your own separate children?

Ha!

RJ, would love some explanation as to how I resemble fusiondad. No offense to fusiondad, but he's one of the last posters I'd want to be compared to! His posts were continally negative and arrogant.

All I have said is that in my opinion, Fields has more potential than some of you guys think. That's the last kind of thing fusiondad would post.

I assume this is just a joke. If so, well played.

Ha!

RJ, would love some explanation as to how I resemble fusiondad. No offense to fusiondad, but he's one of the last posters I'd want to be compared to! His posts were continally negative and arrogant.

All I have said is that in my opinion, Fields has more potential than some of you guys think. That's the last kind of thing fusiondad would post.

Well it isn't funny so it certainly could be one of RJ's jokes.

FWIW, though the matter has been settled, I'll put the nail in the coffin by adding that I've been on one or the other iterations of WF boards since about 2000 or 2001. I was Rogandel on DeaconSports. I'm used to RJ's antics. :)

No hard feelings RJK!

Ha!

Actually, I've said this about Fields all season....RJ is just stuck, like many of us( me included) were on TC's Philly PG resume. Just watch the games..Fields has been better. Fields, with more P/T, could be the starter by the end of the season. Tony has great confidence and charisma, but Fields has been a bit better, especially on defense. Pls don't dis DeacDaddy....he's not me.

Actually, I've said this about Fields all season....RJ is just stuck, like many of us( me included) were on TC's Philly PG resume. Just watch the games..Fields has been better. Fields, with more P/T, could be the starter by the end of the season. Tony has great confidence and charisma, but Fields has been a bit better, especially on defense. Pls don't dis DeacDaddy....he's not me.

Thanks for the clarification. And I think that's a good assessment of the two players.

I thought you get banned for calling out other posters?

I like Fields. He has dropped some very nice dimes when he gets into the paint. Right now I think we need TC (heck we need everybody with only 8 players). TC's aggressiveness is good. He just needs to learn to temper it and look for the dish rather than get swatted among the trees when he goes to the hole.

I thought I was married to DeacDaddy! Who IS this man I've been sleeping with for 33 years?!

Back