• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gardner-Webb, UNCW, Yale & Wofford Tix For Sale

Packwatcher

Reaction score
Section 107, Row H, Seats 13 & 14 (on the aisle). Face or best offer. Email me- jcmclamb at gmail dot com.

Gardner-Webb & UNCW off the Board

Yale and Wofford still available.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. You'd have to pay me to attend those all 4 of those games.

note to self, section 107 row H will probably have empty seats when I move downstairs

If you pay me $50/game I'll attend each one in full screamin' gear.

Don't hate. These are a few games we might keep it close. Take your young kid and pretend its we're good.

For those that asked, this is not a joke. I am a Deacon Club member and have season tix, but only make it to a few games a year. I sell what I can and give the rest away to friends or charity. Most of the ACC games will be for sale too.

The Deacons badly need their own "Ticket Exchange" right on the WF athletics website where fans can resell tickets safely and securely at face value to other Deacon fans. I think it should be something offered for Deacon Club members only to encourage membership. They already have ticket transfer so this is a logical step to eat away at some of the market share secondary sites are taking from Wake currently while building / maintaining the current donation for seat rights program we have in place.

The Deacons badly need their own "Ticket Exchange" right on the WF athletics website where fans can resell tickets safely and securely at face value to other Deacon fans. I think it should be something offered for Deacon Club members only to encourage membership. They already have ticket transfer so this is a logical step to eat away at some of the market share secondary sites are taking from Wake currently while building / maintaining the current donation for seat rights program we have in place.

laughing%20dog.gif
255289.jpg
man_laughing_42-17860109.jpg

For those that asked, this is not a joke. I am a Deacon Club member and have season tix, but only make it to a few games a year. I sell what I can and give the rest away to friends or charity. Most of the ACC games will be for sale too.

Everybody knows that it isn't a joke. Just people being complete and utter douchebags like usual.

Back