• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ty Walker Thread

Details, please... All I saw was gametracker. With few to no stats for Ty.

We will need Ty in the ACC season.

Not sure what the story is, but I am sure the minutes are there for Ty to take. I hope he steps up for his sake and makes something of his senior season. Lord knows he has the talent to do it. Not sure it matters for the team. Not going anywhere this year, and regardless of the path he takees it will be a lesson for the team in how, or how not, to conduct yourself.

Go get 'em Ty!

We will need Ty in the ACC season.

C'mon now RJ, it is apparent that we will not have Ty in the ACC season. Have you watched the games recently? While it would be nice to have him, he is simply not going to show up.

I don't understand why people harbor hopes that this guy will turn into Kareem Abdul Jabbar......or even Loren Woods. He is what he is and is way over his head in major college hoops.

When Ty's in the game it's like we're playing 4 on 5. No one will pass it to him because not much good will result. Just as likely to get a turnover as anything resembling a post move. He can block shots, get an occasional rebound, less than he should for his size, and make some follow shots.

Can't imagine he'll average more than 10 mins/game the rest of the way unless a big gets injured.

I understand why Dino never played him.

Last edited:
I get people wanting him to succeed. I would like to see him have a positive effect on this team. My issue is those in the past who have tried to make excuses or rationalize his poor decisions and performance on the court. Ty is his own worst enemy.

Back