• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Since Buzz has failed...

thedeacfan

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
how do the Buzzins get reconciled back into the fold. Are they allowed to just say 'oh we are all Wake Forest' or do they need to do something more than a 'mea culpa'?

Based on the Buzzin rhetoric, I'd think his continued failure would be enough to deserve some form of contrition from the Buzzin contingent.

Maybe kissing DV7's ring at center court of a game?

And before people get all upset about this, now is the time to discuss this, while the end result of the Bzz era is being witnessed on the basketball court every game. Although it's certainly fair to bring it up later since it's obvious what a tremendous waste the Bz years have been. At the same time the Bzzins are quite divisive and should not be given a free walk since the Bzz era has not turned out the way they predicted.

I thought the previous version of this thread needed fixing.
Soooo... FIFY :thumbsup:

I'd rather be completely wrong about [Redacted] than have strangers kissing my hand. Creepy.

let Harv, ITK and I do the comedy around here.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AnonymousDeac again.

so people are fine with really dumb, unfunny parodies now? Or are we still allowed to make fun of him?

2 funny posters, and RJKarl.

One of these things is not like the others...

14bmcdd.jpg

Not having creepy strangers kissing me >>>>> the well being of Wake Forest basketball. Priorities.

You don't want people kissing the various parts of your anatomy? And I thought you were LEADERSHIP material... :rulz: Who will step up to fill the void?

Back