• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baseball Stadium Upgrade

BD -

Reason: The Websense category "Social Networking" is filtered.

Dang office pc....can you kindly print the text ?

thanks

BD -

Reason: The Websense category "Social Networking" is filtered.

Dang office pc....can you kindly print the text ?

thanks

Check out the video board going up at the baseball field. Thank you to all those who made this possible!

AiV4HPZCQAAHb5C.jpg:large

Any chance this is the old vidboard from the stadium?

Any chance this is the old vidboard from the stadium?

Nope, that one was damaged beyond repair when it was taken down and moved from the stadium. Daktronics does not make replacement parts for the old board, so sadly it was no saveable.

Nope, that one was damaged beyond repair when it was taken down and moved from the stadium. Daktronics does not make replacement parts for the old board, so sadly it was no saveable.

Wish they had throw it in a dumpster. Would could have stolen it for the tailgate. :D

Originally the plan was to repurpose it, but when it was damaged beyond repair that plan was scrapped.

Thanks tsy !

AIR, I thought the original plan was for a field-level automated scoreboard ( within the pictured area of the RF fence ). Guessin' RW subsequently got a sorta 2for1 deal with the BB&T megaboard for a smaller version within the baseball park.

:thumbsup:

Does anyone know much about the team this year? are we supposed to be good?

Does anyone know much about the team this year? are we supposed to be good?
Better than last year, which is better than two years ago. Still a ways away from the early 2000s, but we're a middle of the ACC program right now, probably.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showpost.php?p=466545&postcount=26

I posted about the '12 recruiting class here. It looks pretty good, but not great. I think there are only a couple guys on the team that were drafted out of HS but didn't sign.

Back