• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great halftime adjustments, Bz

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
You are such an awesome coach.

Was this our first halftime lead in an ACC game ever under Bz? I know it is at least on the road.

Are you calling out Bz after we have our first half time lead in a road game?
I don't get it.

We never lost the lead and it's safe. You have to ride out the ebb and flow of the game.
BC beat Clemson and VT at home. They're not total chump change.

It helps if you're actually watching the game as opposed to trolling from Gametracker.. Both coaches have been solid this time around.

5* thread, would totally open again.

The team kept their focus for 40 minutes. You have to credit the coaching staff.

I just got a carton of milk.....Buckets' picture was on the side...

Bz gives us plenty of reasons to criticize him. This game was not one of them.

Pretty well coached game but I did not really see any half time adjustments. Bc came out and went on a significant run. Especially considering all the missed shots our guys had in the first half. Any adjustments seemed to come during that second half that slowed the comeback by bc and preserved the win. Nice job guys.

Pretty well coached game but I did not really see any half time adjustments. Bc came out and went on a significant run. Especially considering all the missed shots our guys had in the first half. Any adjustments seemed to come during that second half that slowed the comeback by bc and preserved the win. Nice job guys.

There seems to be a bit of a pattern in that regard. The Richmond game comes to mind.

Back