• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats to ex-Deacs--#2 in the nation

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Mizzou is #2 in the nation behind Kentucky. Congrats to head coach Frank Haith, assts Ernie Nestor & Tim Fuller for such a great year.

I am glad to see this for them & Mizzou. When I was growing up out there, Norm Stewart was a rookie head coach and Dan Devine was the football coach.

Frank, Ernie & Tim are good people.

Didn't realize Nestor and Fuller were there too.

Hell, I forgot Haith was there until I caught the end of the game Saturday.

Wasn't he on the hot seat in Miami last year? In any event, he definitely landed on his feet. Happy for him.

He was on the verge of being fired when Anderson took the job at Arkansas.

Mizzou is #2 in the nation behind Kentucky. Congrats to head coach Frank Haith, assts Ernie Nestor & Tim Fuller for such a great year.

I am glad to see this for them & Mizzou. When I was growing up out there, Norm Stewart was a rookie head coach and Dan Devine was the football coach.

Frank, Ernie & Tim are good people.

I'd hope this is something everyone here can agree upon.

He was on the verge of being fired when Anderson took the job at Arkansas.

Yep, and he's managed to improve his lot significantly.

We could be so lucky to have a coach like Haith here at Wake.

RJ, how do you know he was on the verge of being fired?

Course there is that little problem of the guy paying Miami players including Basketball players while he was there.

Back