• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Caldwell to join Ravens

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
AdamSchefter
After visiting the Steelers this weekend, former Colts HC Jim Caldwell plans to join Ravens offensive staff, likely as QB coach.

flacco+mustache.jpg

Congrats to JC. Still very well respected in the game.

I still think that if the Colts had recovered that onsides kick in the Super Bowl, Caldwell would still be the coach in Indianapolis.

Great news! Flacco will really benefit from having him as his position coach. Caldwell has always been one helleva QB coach.

I can't see how this has anything to do with Flacco. Peyton Manning, come on down.

Wrong. We'd like to sign Flacco long term, and I'm not sure that Manning will ever play again. We didn't have a QB coach last year, and the relationship between Flacco and Cameron has not been good. I wouldn't want Caldwell as OC, but I believe he could be the perfect buffer between Joe and Cam. Now if the Ravens can just find a buffer between Cam and Ravens fans. Definitely happy with this move. Also happy to see Pagano hire a couple of Steelers as coordinators rather than deplete our staff further.

Wrong. We'd like to sign Flacco long term, and I'm not sure that Manning will ever play again. We didn't have a QB coach last year, and the relationship between Flacco and Cameron has not been good. I wouldn't want Caldwell as OC, but I believe he could be the perfect buffer between Joe and Cam. Now if the Ravens can just find a buffer between Cam and Ravens fans. Definitely happy with this move. Also happy to see Pagano hire a couple of Steelers as coordinators rather than deplete our staff further.

Doubt there is anyone in the world willing to take on that role.

Back