• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT/FSU

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
GT is going to kill us. Last game against UNC was better than ours and now they are playing well v. FSU.

Amend the kill to beat.

I guess you would call that coaching...something we have not seen in a while.

GT has a few talented players. They look like a solid team at times, but awful at other times. I don't think I would count game as win or lose given the enigmatic nature of both teams.

GT has a few talented players. They look like a solid team at times, but awful at other times. I don't think I would count game as win or lose given the enigmatic nature of both teams.

I would based upon the person coaching those players.

I would based upon the person coaching those players.

Is this a serious post? You can make fun of Bzz's lack of resume all you want to, but Gregory's resume isn't that good either. He underacheived big time at Dayton.

He just isn't a good coach. (cue the [Redacted] is the worst coach EVA!!! posts)

We've taken 23 threes as a team once this season.

At first I saw 29 field goals, and I was like :wtf:, but then I saw 23 3-pointers and I was all :eek::eek::tard: :werd:

I'm just impressed. He took 23 shots from outside the arc? Jesus.

I think the official number was 20, but yeah. Of course, I don't know if we really have a better option on offense than that, and I missed the game, so on paper it amazingly doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Shane Larkin put up good numbers for Miami. Glad we held out for AF.

Back