• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My first unfortunate thought after watching UK obliterate UF last night

dagreekdeac

Reaction score
AnthonyDavis-300x203.jpg

One Brow to rule them all
One Brow to find them
One Brow to bring them all
and in the darkness, BIND them
images

My first thought was: "How many banners will Kentucky take down after he leaves, again, in disgrace?"

My first thought was: "How many banners will Kentucky take down after he leaves, again, in disgrace?"

I so wish you were right. However, I think Cal has mastered cheating in his old age. While still slimy, he is smart slimy.

I really hope his sorry ass fails next year when our little Twitter addicted PG transfer Harrow attempts to start for them.

cheaters win and the earth is the devil's stomping ground
but Florida will get em back in Gainesville.

Kentucky is so fun to root against......more accurately, Cal is so fun to root against......I would love for them to never win the dance as long as Cal is there.

I hate Kentucky but when I went to the UK/USC game last week, all I could think was "damn, it's nice to see a good basketball team in person again." I really hope Wake gets back to being good sometime soon so I don't have to ever have that thought again (about UK).

I so wish you were right. However, I think Cal has mastered cheating in his old age. While still slimy, he is smart slimy.

Agreed. Cal and Saban are the same thing in their respective college sports right now. Smart guys who after 20 years of being in the system have finally mastered how to beat it.

Eh I like watching UK play. Anthony Davis is ridiculous and MKG plays his ass off (Harrison Barnes could learn something from him).

Agreed. Cal and Saban are the same thing in their respective college sports right now. Smart guys who after 20 years of being in the system have finally mastered how to beat it.

Lets wait till Cal actually wins something before we compare him to a coach with three titles in the last 10 years.

Kentucky is so fun to root against......more accurately, Cal is so fun to root against......I would love for them to never win the dance as long as Cal is there.

UK plays UNC in the championship. who you rooting for?

fun to hear last night the play by play guy dan shulman i think it was compare calipari to himself saying money can buy a lot of the things but they both had the same number of rings - zero. i thought vitale may have a heart attack.

fun to hear last night the play by play guy dan shulman i think it was compare calipari to himself saying money can buy a lot of the things but they both had the same number of rings - zero. i thought vitale may have a heart attack.

Pretty sure he was repeating a conversation he had with Cal, when he said: You've got tons of money, blah, blah, blah..."You can go in any Jewelry store you want, but you can't buy a ring." As in, he had done everything else in his career beside win a chip. Then Shulman said to Dick "You don't have a ring either, but you're in the Hall of Fame"

I really hope his sorry ass fails next year when our little Twitter addicted PG transfer Harrow attempts to start for them.

Harrow's going to run train in the dribble drive. He still looked pretty good for a freshman in Sid's snail pace back down your man at half court offense

Back