• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club: How does it work?

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
So I'm looking at the deacon club map, obviously with the best seats being marked as "permanent and leased"

Can someone provide the requirements for the various levels of seating the Joel, and what it takes to say get front row center court seats?

ing-Magnets-How-do-they-work.jpg

Leased Seats
Deacon fans can get close to all the action and excitement of Wake Forest Basketball with exclusive premium seating opportunities in LJVM Coliseum. Leased seats provide donors the opportunity to lock in their seat location for a 3-, 5-, or 7-year term.

Bowl Seats
Cost: $4,000 per-seat annual capital donation
Term: May choose between a 3-year, 5-year or 7-year term and maintain at minimum the following membership level for the duration:

1-2 seats: Gold Club
3+ seats: Black & Gold Society
Floor Seats
First Row Side Court
Cost: $15,000 per-seat annual capital donation
Term: May choose between a 3-year, 5-year or 7-year term and maintain at minimum a Black & Gold Society membership for the duration.

Second Row Side Court
Cost: $4,000 per-seat annual capital donation
Term: May choose between a 3-year, 5-year or 7-year term and maintain at minimum the following membership level for the duration:

Baseline
Cost: $7,500 per-seat annual capital donation

Assuming you are 10 years old right now, your forties might not be a bad time to think about floor seats for wake forest basketball.

As long as they're sending out these in mid-January:

zj6zW.png

I'd think a poker player would know to check & be ready to call a bluff.

Floor Seats
First Row Side Court
Cost: $15,000 per-seat annual capital donation
Term: May choose between a 3-year, 5-year or 7-year term and maintain at minimum a Black & Gold Society membership for the duration.

So not sure I'm exactly following. Say I want 2 seats, but it says must maintain a minimum Black & Gold Society membership under the term, but says 2 seats is Gold at the top. Can elaborate in laymens terms?

Why do 2nd row seats cost the same as everywhere else in the bowl?

Yeah, they ask you for money. You give them money. Then they ask you for more money, ad infinitum.

So not sure I'm exactly following. Say I want 2 seats, but it says must maintain a minimum Black & Gold Society membership under the term, but says 2 seats is Gold at the top. Can elaborate in laymens terms?

Why do 2nd row seats cost the same as everywhere else in the bowl?

No idea. Just copied and pasted that from the Deacon club website. Your best bet would probably be to just call them up, I doubt they are terribly busy given the apathy surrounding basketball right now.

No idea. Just copied and pasted that from the Deacon club website. Your best bet would probably be to just call them up, I doubt they are terribly busy given the apathy surrounding basketball right now.

Operators are standing by, waiting to take your call ... and your money. They will even come by your house to pick it up if you prefer.

You give them lots of money then it's used to hire a crappy coach.

Operators are standing by, waiting to take your call ... and your money. They will even come by your house to pick it up if you prefer.

if you wait until next year they will probably wipe for you at games to get you to give.

Back