• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

TELL ME THE BROADCAST WOULDN'T BE BETTER IF THEY STUCK ALL OF US INTO THE BOOTH ALA FANZONE FOR THE EPL AND LET US DO THE GUADELUPE GAME

"LAST YEAR THEY WERE SO GOOD AT LEAVING IT LATE AND PULLING IT OUT LATE"

FUCK YEAH USA!

It just clicked why I recognized Panama's head coach. Dely Valdes, was a baller in the mid 90s in Italy and France. He was pretty good.

We need to right trigger, down, up, up on the right analog to flick it to ourself since the crosses aren't working. If that doesn't work then just double-tap circle. Why isn't Bradley telling the team these things.

This would be our first ever Gold Cup loss in the group stage..we are 24-0-2 all-time if what they said earlier is correct.

We need to right trigger, down, up, up on the right analog to flick it to ourself since the crosses aren't working. If that doesn't work then just double-tap circle. Why isn't Bradley telling the team these things.

the mighty RB+B shot is another good tool.

And Goodson off instead of Ream is fucking retarded. Bradley should be fired immediately after this match for that.

What the fuck was his thought process??? "hmmmm... I want to bring on an extra attack for a defender. I have one defender that is breaking things up and is a threat on set pieces to get a goal. In fact, he just scored! On the other hand, I have a defender that looked like a Keystone Cop and conceded a needless penalty and has made at least 4 other mistakes that went unpunished. And he hasn't been involved in any set pieces. But the first guy has a yellow. hmmmmm. GOODSON OFF! I'm fucking brilliant. Now for my coup de gras... Wondo, get out there and finish. This should work..."

If we lose this game then what are the odds that our players hang on the field and go after the ref?

Good thing they left the best aerial threat in there when we're scrambling for an equalizer...ohhhhh...Facepalm

And if you're going three at the back, why leave Cherundolo in there as one of the three. Make no sense.

Edit - dv7 beat me to it.

Last edited:
Back