• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Wondo for Agudelo as well.

And Canada gives up the equalizer with a minute or so left in injury time. Thought there was an obvious handball by Perez, but whatever. They are eliminated with a US win. And we can't win the group now. So a win puts us against Jamaica then either Panama/El Salvador.

And Canada gives up the equalizer with a minute or so left in injury time. Thought there was an obvious handball by Perez, but whatever. They are eliminated with a US win. And we can't win the group now. So a win puts us against Jamaica then either Panama/El Salvador.

don't want el sal. nice choke, canada.

US gets second with anything but a loss now and eliminates Canada in the process

Not good news, Jamaica has actually looked pretty strong and has the speed to tear our flimsy backline a new one.

gsterp,

I think a number of people wanted to see a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

I was hoping for

Dolo-Gooch-Edu/Boca-Lichaj
Edu/Jones-Bradley/Spector
Donovan-Adu-Dempsey
Jozy

I'd be ok with Bedoya for Adu as well.

Edu should start, either as CB or CM. I'd like Spector to get a chance as well. If we can't beat Guadeloupe without Bradley for a game, we should just bow out now.

I'm still stunned, minutes later. I don't think I've ever seen Jozy score a goal remotely like that. If only he would strike a ball with that authority on a more consistent basis....

Back