• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Jamaica over Grenada 4-0

Wow. Just saw Shalrie decided against playing for Grenada. Well done sir.

Actually I would hate him for it if it wasn't the Revs he played for. But we need him. And apparently his decision was because Feilhaber got injured. :teamplayer

Anybody that doesn't realize how good of a player Bradley is gets a huge skeptical eye from me about them knowing the game at all.

Guy is a great talent. And in addition to that...he runs his balls off every time out on the pitch.

He runs the show for the USMNT when he plays. I hate that CMs that don't get a lot of goals/assists don't usually get the credit that they deserve. A real pity.

I'm watching Guatemala trying to hang on against Honduras with 9 men.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen someone sent off for 2 yellows 7 minutes after being subbed on. Impressive. And what happened to Honduras? Has their team had a huge turnover since the WC? I only recognized 2 or 3 of their starters from last WC.

Main difference is our commentating is more annoying bad now as opposed to very funny bad. We're going backwards. Fire Bradley

Hahaha wow. I'm guessing that also means you think NCSU athletics has been progressing since '83 right?

Last edited:
Back