• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reputation Challenge: Give me 5 red bars by the time my 9:30 meeting ends!

People are en fuego after the rep reset...so many posts to rep and so little rep to give!

Even more impressive that it's on a day when Milhouse, HeavyPetter and others seem to be off their game.

Last edited:
Milhouse is jerking off somewhere. Hell be back.

RJKarl said "If you want to act like a dick, you'll be treated like a dick. If you want to act civilly, you'll be treated with civility- RJKARL"

Dude, fyi, I think people who care about their stars/rep/upvotes/whatever are the douchiest form of internet life. I will negrep you every time the system lets me for as long as I remember to do so. Have a nice day, fucker.

Last edited:
am i too late?

shit!

nod-of-approval.gif

RJKarl said "If you want to act like a dick, you'll be treated like a dick. If you want to act civilly, you'll be treated with civility- RJKARL"

Dude, fyi, I think people who care about their stars/rep/upvotes/whatever are the douchiest form of internet life. I will negrep you every time the system lets me for as long as I remember to do so. Have a nice day, fucker.

Kc9IT.gif

Last edited:
rofl should have checked the host on that one.

Haha, the real image is there now. I'll leave the Archer one in Racer's quote, because it's pretty damn funny.

-328. Some decent work there. But in actuality I'm a much worse poster than that.

hahahaha, after the initial barrage of neg rep when that twat was down in the red (is he still out?) he sent me this rep:

Stay and i'll stay away-rj

I spread some rep around just to neg rep him back, "NO DEAL."

I mean, the NERVE of that guy to say a dog command like, "stay" to me. What a jerk! I was deeply offended. Deeply, deeply offended.

hahahaha, after the initial barrage of neg rep when that twat was down in the red (is he still out?) he sent me this rep:

I spread some rep around just to neg rep him back, "NO DEAL."

I mean, the NERVE of that guy to say a dog command like, "stay" to me. What a jerk! I was deeply offended. Deeply, deeply offended.

Roll over. Posrep.

Back