• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: Final Round

I used to hate Tiger. Despise him. Now, after the Elin thing, I find him way more acceptable.

It's bizarre, I know. He just has so many haters now, and it'd be nice to see him play well again. Golf with a villain is fun.

His line of reasoning makes sense. I don't agree with it, but it makes sense.

I watch Tiger because he's a great golfer and its fun to watch him when he's on. I don't respect him off the golf course, but that doesn't really matter right now. There are plenty of athletes I don't respect off the court/field/whatever but I still enjoy watching them do amazing things.

Love to see Tiger surging.

Has Tiger ever won a major where he was in the clubhouse when he won? (i.e, wasn't the last to finish)

PS - Is anyone else hearing one of the announcer's nose whistling?....I can't tell if it's Nantz or the other guy....but it's annoying.

Love to see Tiger surging.

Has Tiger ever won a major where he was in the clubhouse when he won? (i.e, wasn't the last to finish)

PS - Is anyone else hearing one of the announcer's nose whistling?....I can't tell if it's Nantz or the other guy....but it's annoying.

All of his majors have been when he was leading, so he would have been in the final group each time.

Rory misses another short one. Three way tie for first although TW has long par putt on nine.

Ain't no way Tiger's losing this...

He is in the zone...100%

Hell of a save for Tiger on 9. This could be VERY interesting.

Tiger is so MAWNEY! I am LOVING this...

TigerShhhh.JPG

Don't jinx it!

Rory struggling with ball striking now. Really going south for him.

My girlfriend just now, "I bet his penis size comes from his asian side."

Uhhhhhhhhh

What an awesome sports day. Perfect weather at home, on the couch with windows open, just brewed some iced tea, flipping back and forth between what is shaping up to be an epic end to the Masters and the Rangers trying to close it out against the Orioles. Winnin'.

Back