• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

No, the rush to judgement and public vehemence has already been laid on ol' Georgie... The whole country came down on his ass in a collective rush...based on an increasing stream of evidence contrary to the initial reports it only seems fair to have another look at the case...and that means everybody from the police to Trayvon's past comes into question.

Nobody's rushing to George's aid...instead we are slowly waking to the real possibility that we've been sold a story and we base this on the newer and truer portraits that have come out concerning both people.

No, the rush to judgement and public vehemence has already been laid on ol' Georgie... The whole country came down on his ass in a collective rush...based on an increasing stream of evidence contrary to the initial reports it only seems fair to have another look at the case...and that means everybody from the police to Trayvon's past comes into question.

Nobody's rushing to George's aid...instead we are slowly waking to the real possibility that we've been sold a story and we base this on the newer and truer portraits that have come out concerning both people.

George might not be a raciost. But he sure is dumber than a brick and should probably go to jail. I don't really see what difference it makes if his crime was racially charged (and of course he profiled this kid b/c he was black... what if he were white, wearing a navy blazer and white slacks?). Zimmer is just a moran.

Maybe you should lay off the baked goods.

We have a person in repeated trouble at school and he has in his possession jewels he stole from somebody...

So, my guess is that he wasn't wandering aimlessly in the rain.

Now then...what you do with your jewels in the privacy of your John is your business. But I imagine that the response will be different if you take your show on the road and begin yanking on your peanut whilst peering into others' windows...

Keep us updated...

Last edited:
so every time he walks anywhere he is casing homes?

Sometimes I masturbate in the shower. So now EVERY time I shower it is presumed by my loved ones that I am masturbating? :tard:

No, but what you do is called "being a poor houseguest."

That "white guy in the navy blazer" does not fit the numerous descriptions of the kids stealing from George's neighborhood. Trayvon fits it to a t and we, in cheap seats, can see from his suspension that he has robbed somebody before. Not saying definitively he was casing homes but the spectre of it certainly has been raised.

Gotta admit I've kind of missed the delightful, delusional insanity of lectro

That "white guy in the navy blazer" does not fit the numerous descriptions of the kids stealing from George's neighborhood. Trayvon fits it to a t and we, in cheap seats, can see from his suspension that he has robbed somebody before. Not saying definitively he was casing homes but the spectre of it certainly has been raised.

Lectro, if it wasn't for the flathead would you say he was casing homes?

Got to do my part to drag the idealist and the theorist back to something closer to Reality.

Answer the question.

Fair question. No.

We see it constantly. Every house that has to be re-keyed either has a broken window or a jimmied front lock. A flat bar will work but a flat head screwdriver gets you right in.

Cmon now, he didn't come by that bag honestly. You know that. He got suspended likely because he had no explanation for how he came to be in possession.

Last edited:
I haven't read this thread but I sure hope that Lectro is not paving the way for his racist buddy and band of jock sniffers.

I haven't read this thread but I sure hope that Lectro is not paving the way for his racist buddy and band of jock sniffers.

Boy you don't waste any time do you? Get your ignorance up and running in one sentence.

That is cute...Lectro sends me a PM telling me to "fuck off". I must have touched a nerve bringing up his love fest with his racist buddy.

It comes from the fact he was suspended from school with the classic B&E tool (a flat head screwdriver) to go along with a bag of jewelry. It was enough to get him suspended from school.

I'm not saying I know the facts...but we freely speculated over everyone of Zimmerman's past actions and his every word. Is it unfair to look at Trayvon under the light of the actions he's committed?

Do you have a link? Everything I saw had the suspensions for excessive absences, vandalism, and the empty bag with marijuana traces.

Avalon is right - the suspension in question was for vandalism, not jewelry and a screwdriver. According to a school report, the jewelry and a screwdriver were found while looking for the marker used for the graffiti in his bag. The jewelry was impounded and pictures were provided to the police, but nothing came of it (i.e., there was no evidence that it was stolen). The parents say they were never even told about the jewelry.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

What moronic drivel!!

Zimmerman had no idea about who Trayvon was nor was there any evidence that Trayvon was doing anything other than talking with his girlfriend. There is evi=dence of the latter, but NONE or you BS.

Why don't you talk about Zimmerman disobeying 911?

Why don't you talk about testimony of having "lost" Trayvon which proves he was stalking Trayvon?

Wrong. State has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman did not act in self-defense.

LOL. Let me know how that works out in the real world. If I'm defending a guy, even in a backasswards state like FL, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm putting on affirmative evidence of self defense.

Nope. They were black kids. Zimmer was engaged in racial profiling. I'm not passing judgment on that, just stating the obvious. If TM were white, we've probably never heard of him.

Lectro is engaged in the same behavior people are frowning upon with Zimmerman. I'm still not sure if Lectro understands that Zimmerman had no knowledge of any flathead screwdriver.

Back