• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs Lead for 2013 Greg McClinton

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Got a chance to chat with McClinton recently. He is very big on Wake Forest, (we lead right now), and it helps that he is such good friends with Aaron Rountree. Right now it seems like it is between Xavier, Louisiville, and Wake Forest. Those are the schools he has mentioned frequently, and mentioned to me.

Greg McClinton Interview

Last edited:
This list does not include Georgetown, the school that he told me was his favorite growing up. "I just liked them ever since they beat down Duke a few years ago."

Buzzy, Buzzy, SIGN HIM UP!

Ugh trying to change the title for the front page but it doesn't show up. I need an adult!!!!!!

can we get it so the plebes can edit their own thead titles?

can we get it so the plebes can edit their own thead titles?

this_is_sparta.jpg

quick question RE: "McClinton is on the CP3 All-Stars AAU team"

does or has that ever helped us with recruiting? does CP3 have anything much to do with the team, personally?

Weird. I'll go ask the techies what's up with that. :twdeac:

quick question RE: "McClinton is on the CP3 All-Stars AAU team"

does or has that ever helped us with recruiting? does CP3 have anything much to do with the team, personally?

I'm not sure if it has ever helped us before (Tabb is the only CP3 player that I can think of that went to Wake) but CP definitely is involved with his team.

Back