• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Olympics: Memes: RESULTS POSTED

This traveshammockery will not go unnoticed or unpunished. The wrath of China shall fall upon all. Our terra cotta warriors would like a word with the judges.

If you hadnt killed that one judge... I'm sure he'd have judged you higher than the replacement.

This traveshammockery will not go unnoticed or unpunished. The wrath of China shall fall upon all. Our terra cotta warriors would like a word with the judges.

judges out of touch with the populace imo. People sweated our nuts before the judging.

I thought China would do much better. Shit, I thought WE would do much better.

I can't believe Oklahoma finished above both of us.

judges out of touch with the populace imo. People sweated our nuts before the judging.

WPm5K.png

I thought China would do much better. Shit, I thought WE would do much better.

I can't believe Oklahoma finished above both of us.

Your 'variation' is pretty good, but your original has no 'viral' potential. It can only be used a single time.

Is China accusing people of cheating?

I wonder how they enjoy the view from their glass houses.

lol is greece still denying that they cheated at scattegories?

How did we not tie for first?? 1/6 +2/6 = 1/2 not .49.

Fractions ninja.

This is correct. I was trying to get the results out quickly between the funeral and a lunch meeting and just looked at the spreadsheet outcomes quickly.

The cumulative score for both Greece and Fiji was 81. They will split the Gold.

So final results (with point totals):

GOLD - Fiji (11.75 pts)
GOLD - Greece (11.75 pts)
BRONZE - ROME (7 pts)
4th - Poland -(5 pts)
5th - Oklahoma (4 pts)
6th - China - (3 pts)
7th - Germany - (2 pts)
8th - Australia - (1pt)

Back