• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I've gotten "Go Flyers" and "Go Rangers" as pos rep. Not necessarily funny, but interesting.

I can take off any style if bra with one hand. It's easily my most impressive and underutilized talent.

Are you kidding me?! I got two NGAreps for this comment just b/c I laughed at hearing the Deena voice in my head.

- "deenas a troll" ... I agree.
- "deena the man" ... can't disagree.

wtf people! I didn't say I like her, I just laughed thinking about the post in her voice. :rulz:

I did too! And I don't like her either! I just thought of her w the you like the boobs things!

The only negative rep I have gotten was for this comment on the State coaching search

"So how many coaches that are not interested in the State job has State not offered? "

Ignorance at its best.

ok, can somebody please help out a poor unfortunate soul who is still trying to figure out how these boards work? i know how to leave rep for somebody. but how do you see what yours is? and can you see rep left for other people?

ok, can somebody please help out a poor unfortunate soul who is still trying to figure out how these boards work? i know how to leave rep for somebody. but how do you see what yours is? and can you see rep left for other people?

To see yours, click on "user CP" in the top left.

"General pos rep for always being a thoughtful poster. Even if I fundamentally disagree with you sometimes."

I had some funny neg ones that have been deleted, particularly those from posters who were either in the red or didn't have enough posts to count.

I wish you could see your whole rep history instead of just the most recent.

after i talked about deaccav liking female nipple hair i got this from bbd

You made me vomit while eating lunch. -BBD

To give rep, click the little scale symbol in the bottom left corner of the post.

I don't know if you can see rep for other people other than seeing if they are positive or negative. I think you do that through the Community --> Members List menu?

I don't know if you can see rep for other people other than seeing if they are positive or negative. I think you do that through the Community --> Members List menu?

you can sort by reputation in the members list and it will be accurate. it is my understanding that you cannot view another member's actual total unless you are a mod or admin.

"thumbs down to butt floss" obviously some chick loves her britches and hates thongs.

Back