• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Is there a way to see rep you have given others? If not, is that something that can be added?

I got neg rep for having sex before marriage re: post on the strange places you did the deed thread. Someone isn't very original in their attempt at humor, or it was Wakegrad.

04-27-2011 10:19 AM CASHIN CHECKS AND SNAPPIN NECKS #WELCOMETOTHESLOTHROPLIFE

gray rep: I'm going to shit on your throne and not flush

Wow some people on this board left some pretty hateful rep, I assume just becasue they have different opinions than me.

how can you tell how many points the rep was worth?

Where does it show the rep other users have received? I keep hearing about checking so and so's page to see their rep but I don't see anyones.

I think referring to other peoples rep just means the status of their "rep button(s)" under their avatar.

"I'm going to shit on your throne and not flush"

"I'm going to shit on your throne and not flush"

i got that one too.

also this beaut - "I'd like to flush your greasy turd ass down the bowl. You stink of self righteousness, you floating extrusion of fecal matter."

Wow some people on this board left some pretty hateful rep, I assume just becasue they have different opinions than me.

I'm all for "differing opinions" but I felt like if someone's opinions are particularly "douchey" (to use the buzzword) and go against a lot of what I believe in, I'm not just going to think it's all good because it's an opinion.

I got the shit on your throne too. And they signed it "HP"

Pretty sure it's not HeavyPetter though

I understand WHY the mods can see who gives rep, obviously, but it kind of makes me rethink my stance on anonymous vs. known rep. It's kind of annoying when the mods are like "TEE HEE I KNOW WHO DID IT" (not specifically directed at moon here, he just reminded me).

I understand WHY the mods can see who gives rep, obviously, but it kind of makes me rethink my stance on anonymous vs. known rep. It's kind of annoying when the mods are like "TEE HEE I KNOW WHO DID IT" (not specifically directed at moon here, he just reminded me).

Back