• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Grad and Wake Prof on National TV

Here's an idea if you're poor and being poor is dangerous than get an education, work hard and you no longer have to be poor. Problem solved.

In a perfect world this would be the right approach but believe it or not there are people that are educated, work hard and still are poor.

Melissa Harris-Perry is a Wake grad??? I don't remember any poli-sci classes at Wake teaching you to yell at the top of your lungs and repeat the same thing over and over. Thats actually the opposite of what I learned about logic and persuasion in the classes I took.

And if shes worried about getting shot walking down the street in her neighborhood, why doesn't she move (I assume that talk-show hosts make a living wage)? Where does she live anyway? I once lived in a pretty shady area of DC years ago, but I don't remember anything resembling the lawless war zone she describes.

Melissa Harris-Perry should move to a housing project where the government has provided a safe, secure, nurturing environment for the millions of educated, hard-working families trapped in poverty by the evil, greedy rich. She could blow off steam more productively there.

The government has failed you! Your leaders have failed you! Elect us and we'll cut what little help the government does do!

Melissa Harris-Perry is severly tongue-tied. I don't know how you get your own show when your elocution is so bad. But she's smart and usually pretty calm.

Back