• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

Obama coming to hall tonight...will he greet Clinton on the stage?

Obama in the house tonight? Chances Barack and Bill swinging dick on stage together like the two bad asses they are?

Guys, Wakelaw05 won't even say Alan West is a crazy person. There's no reasoning with him.

Where the hell did Deaclaw05 come from? Did any former crazies disappear about the same time he showed up? I don't remember seeing him around....

No one better claim CNN is in the tank for Obama after this convention. They really have been grilling speakers' accuracy at both conventions. Good reporting, but it's almost like they're too meta in their coverage.

No one better claim CNN is in the tank for Obama after this convention. They really have been grilling speakers' accuracy at both conventions. Good reporting, but it's almost like they're too meta in their coverage.

I think they are desperately trying not to be MSNBC. And I think Blitzer is seriously worried about his credibility. There has been a sea change on that network. No doubt about it.

Why do Republicans say Obama is play the race card for saying "Trayvon looks like my son would", but fail to mention he also a white woman who was being attacked by assholes like Rush and others, because he saw his daughters in her?

Why is no biggie to talk to a white woman but a black kid?

Why do Republicans say Obama is play the race card for saying "Trayvon looks like my son would", but fail to mention he also a white woman who was being attacked by assholes like Rush and others, because he saw his daughters in her?

Why is no biggie to talk to a white woman but a black kid?

Oh, this is nice. Bill Clinton on his special relationship with Obama. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Clinton tell Kennedy that it would have only been a short time ago when Obama would be fetching them coffee?

I like it when liberals kiss and make up but seriously? Anybody on here want to go on record and say that Bill and Barack have a special relationship?

I think they are desperately trying not to be MSNBC. And I think Blitzer is seriously worried about his credibility. There has been a sea change on that network. No doubt about it.

Perhaps not so ironically for an organization that used to be pejoratively called the Clinton News Network, they're triangulating, trying to pick up the middle ground. The mixed results suggest that partisan loonies are more inclined to watch TV news.

Would someone PLEASE be Swofford's friend? He's is creepily obsessed with me.

Maybe get him laid.

Back