• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

Im surprised that place has made it that long. Ive been a few times, but not in years. Its never crowded and a huge space. Even though that hood is gentrifying, they were there when it was solid ghetto. They might have signed a long term lease for pennies, which is keeping them solid. I always thought the food was good.

Most of the solid places to eat in Atlanta are just out of reach for most consumers financially. Oh well...

Jay Swift was just recognized in the House today as Georgia's Restaurantuer of the Year. Congrats to mr. 4th and Swift.

If your boy doesn't get out a lot these days to eat, this seems like a sad waste of time to me.

Going out with some friends. Will not be a sad waste of time, but thanks for your input. Will definitely hit Family Dog post-dinner.

Like its namesake, Rosebud should be long forgotten.

I'd rather eat unwiped ass.

Family Dog is fun but they should def incorporate a bigger outdoor seating/standing area. Too crowded most of the time.

Its Morningside dude. We dont want all you suburbanites coming into town to yell on our patios. You can do that at Neighbors.

The Crookhaven is ITP. I ain't no suburbanite.

Dont fool yurself kid. You can take the boy outta cumming, but ya cant take the cumming out da boy. holla

I went to HS screwl in Sandy Springs and my people are all from Dekalb/Decatur. I think I'm legit. I can't afford to live in "emerging" areas closer to town.

Fellow HOtlantans,

what do yall think of the new stadium deal?

I'm not too enthused. The Dome is pretty nice and I feel like the Falcons are jumping the gun.

Fellow HOtlantans,

what do yall think of the new stadium deal?

I'm not too enthused. The Dome is pretty nice and I feel like the Falcons are jumping the gun.

Im all for it. I was at the playoff win on Sunday and there were OTP teaparty rednecks there with 'NO PUBLIC FUNDING FOR NEW STADIUM' signs who where still going to the game. All the proposals I have seen are only calling for like $25-30% public financing. A new stadium will likely mean a new superblow for the city, and the money from that event will likley mean a positive return on that public investment. There is so much corrpution in local govt here, I would rather my money go towards a stadium or light rail than just lining the pockets of the local yeehoos.

Also stop saying Hotlanta.

Last edited:
You fuckers are toast if north fulton ever breaks off.

Back