• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox News: Obama spurns Netanyahu to meet with a pirate

He can handle Israel with a phone call, anyway.

"Hey Ben, it's Barack. No, you can't shoot at Iran. Now if you'll excuse me, some important diplomats arrrrrrrr waiting on me. kbai."

And good times were had by all.

Obama takes a hit in the press for not meeting with Netanyahu. But he'd take a bigger hit in the press if they had a bad meeting, and Obama and Netanyahu came out to the press conference not being able to agree with what each other had said. With Netanyahu taking an active rooting interest in this race, Obama has probably decided that a meeting with Netanyahu isn't worth the risk till after the election.

Obama takes a hit in the press for not meeting with Netanyahu. But he'd take a bigger hit in the press if they had a bad meeting, and Obama and Netanyahu came out to the press conference not being able to agree with what each other had said. With Netanyahu taking an active rooting interest in this race, Obama has probably decided that a meeting with Netanyahu isn't worth the risk till after the election.

Yep. And that's exactly what would've happened. Netanyahu would've made sure he made Obama look bad to help Romney.

I wonder how informed the average FOX News viewer would be if it weren't for FOX news...

I wonder how informed the average FOX News viewer would be if it weren't for FOX news...

drebin.jpg

Watching Fox News is like drinking Drano. Sure, it'll fill you up, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

They keep saying "no time for Mid-East peace" even though their candidate said there was no chance for such. They use the empty chair. They report that this happened yesterday. This is "news."

They keep saying "no time for Mid-East peace" even though their candidate said there was no chance for such. They use the empty chair. They report that this happened yesterday. This is "news."

You don't understand the rules of bullshit mountain. When the dems control the White House it's the President's fault when there is unrest in the middle east for not doing enough to prevent it. When a pub is in office and there is unrest it is because they are extremists incapable of reason of peace.

That pic was up on Drudge earlier today. I think Obama posted it on his twitter account.

You don't understand the rules of bullshit mountain. When the dems control the White House it's the President's fault when there is unrest in the middle east for not doing enough to prevent it. When a pub is in office and there is unrest it is because they are extremists incapable of reason of peace.

You forgot that the Republican President needs our support.

Who wouldn't choose a pirate over Netanyahu?

And people argue that the scale of bias with FoxNews is comparable to other news organizations.

I guess he figured that he'd lose less money if he decided to spend time with a pirate

Wasn't there a study swing those who watch Fox News were less informed than those who watch no news?

Back