• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

I'm the most fashion challenged person ever and peacoats on men is not new at all. And it's handsome.

ITK, love the cut of that jacket. Don't like the patterned fabric. I think the blues would look nice.

Don't like the denim jacket.

Do like colored pants (for women) though I am not sure I am willing to give it a try. Probably draws too much attention to the wrong part of the body for me.

On the girl thread, dashionista said that wrap dresses are flattering on everyone but I've never found one that actually fit. They always gap in the chest which I realize is just me admitting I can't fill them up well enough. :tard:

A friend gave me a new scarf for my birthday and I realized I'd put away all my scarves for the summer. Found them this morning and am excited to start wearing them again. Yay scarves!

What ARE you willing to give a try? I applaud you getting the cowboy boots, but it seems like everything you like you come up with an excuse not to try. I say go for some colored pants and just rock the hell out of them.

What ARE you willing to give a try? I applaud you getting the cowboy boots, but it seems like everything you like you come up with an excuse not to try. I say go for some colored pants and just rock the hell out of them.

nothing really. I shouldn't even be reading this thread!

What are you looking at for black jawns, phan? Need a pair myself.

even better

the problem is what to wear underneath? i guess a tshirt or plain button down works.

That's why I like the shirt version. You can wear a t-shirt, polo, button down... whatever. In FL it sucks because I don't get to wear any of my jackets.

How do the bonobos fit size wise? It weirds me out that I can't try them on.

I bought some sweet mustard pants yesterday... and now i'm on a colored pants kick. I would like some deep red colored cords.

this is my list for thigns that i need to purchase:
-colored cords (not NECESSARY, but would like)
-khaki-colored casual fall coat
-new brown boots (be them cowboy or riding)
-rain boots

even better

the problem is what to wear underneath? i guess a tshirt or plain button down works.

With my actual hunting jacket (which doubles as my winter coat) I typically wear oxfords.

This is the coat

beaufort.jpg

Last edited:
definitely short, so not traditional long. we're looking at bella bridesmaid in cary. (she really likes the line from lulakate)

I honestly had not heard of that line, but it looks like one of the lines that gives a bunching of matching dresses in different styles, which is awesome. Have fun!

i'd say bonobos pants fit pretty true. maybe a tad bigger than BB. their shirts they give you a breakdown of how to choose your fit and how it should fit.

Levi's are my jam. DF2009 can attest to my obsession. I need to branch out.

I want to start dressing like I'm african american. Bright ass colors

Back