• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

deacphan

Reaction score
OH HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we discuss fashion: what we want, what we bought, what we hate, what we wish we could oull off, etc.

I'll start (originally posted in the CT):

soooooooooo, since it seems the ladies of the manhaters thread don't want me soiling their sanctuary, can we get some fall fashion talk for the menfolk here?

i think i'mm gonna sack up and buy some black denim. i really like black denim with brown boots.

should i get a jean jacket for the fall? i kinda want one... that or like a red flannel hunting jacket. gawd i wish i could spend a few grand on clothes.

like i kinda want this:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...id=M_OUTERWEAR

not sure i could pull it off, though. i freaking love fall clothes, and i hate that i dont have an unlimited wardrobe budget.

like how sick would that look with some sweet well-fitting khaki cords?

i really want a jean jacket too. perfect way to transition from summer to fall. no clue why i don't have one yet.

hoops, wanna get matching ones with a deacon riding the motorcycle patch?

Global warming will eliminate the need for all outerwear. Stay ahead of the trends.

So I am going to make this jacket:
colette1023anise.jpg

What do you think of this fabric for it?
68679963038516683fqngiq.jpg

i like the jean jacket, deacphan! i think with a pair of brown cords + subdued plaid shirt + some type of boot, it'd work well.

i've decided i'm going to go on a colored jeans/cords buying binge this week. i'm thinking red to wear with creams and browns definitely and am undecided on another color.

w03j0k.png

wrong season, crazy (unless you are making it for the spring).

my norwegian friend is talking about getting in to making clothes. i'm going to be pumped if she does, so she can make me giant clothes that actually fit.

i like the jean jacket, deacphan! i think with a pair of brown cords + subdued plaid shirt + some type of boot, it'd work well.

i've decided i'm going to go on a colored jeans/cords buying binge this week. i'm thinking red to wear with creams and browns definitely and am undecided on another color.

w03j0k.png

Yes! I love colored pants.

ITK i love the jacket... i hope you're not serious about the fabric choice.

So you think I should go solid? I have some pale blue wool and some darker blue silk for lining. Not sure it would look to Duke/Carolina though.

w03j0k.png

that's basically my plan for fall. now i just need to go shopping. i have a couple pairs of chords i need to take to the tailor because the legs are too wide, though i'm worried the waste may be too with my SILLY exercising i've done this year.

Back