• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

Substitute teachers absolutely getting hammered in the last two weeks.

Dumbest post in nine pages. Try to watch the debate objectively, can you? Lehrer is a shit moderator who doesn't know what he's doing with either one of these guys.

I was mostly kidding. Classy post though assclown. I'm watching the post while drinking and having fun. Just seems to me like he's aggressively cutting off the Tits more than OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-bama.

Lehrer is going to be deservedly roasted for this tomorrow.

And Romney is absolutely schooling Obama on economics right now. Sadly this stuff is way over the head of most Americans.

So true, especially when a new episode of Operation Repo is on TruTV tonight.

God I love how Obama looks down smiling like he's just heard the stupidest fucking thing a human could utter.

Having cash on hand to invest during the year could lead to new business.

Let's say your family makes $150,000/year and the difference is 4%. That's $6000. Other than MLM what can you start with $6000?

Remember you're going to have to take a loan and pay interest on the $6000 in April.

Unless your $6000 business is immediately profitable, how do you pay it off?

How many tiny businesses are immediately profitable (other than drug dealing)?

You aren't being realistic about business.

My cousin and her friends are all talking about how Mitt has no respect for this forum and is being rude and ignoring the rules.

Two way street on that tonight.

Obama has hardly looked Mitt in the eye tonight...weird.

The ass whipping Romney is giving Obama on economic issues will be flipped completely when they have the foreign policy debate.

Bwahaha Jim picked the wrong time to try and regain his manhood.

It's always funny to me that Romney correctly says that Obama made a mistake by coming into office and addressing health care instead of jobs then he comes back and says the first thing he'll do is repeal and replace Obamacare.

Obama is fumbling around describing Obamacare. Not instilling confidence. Romney already cut off the "it worked in MA" point.

That was an impressive ranting on Dodd Frank and its impact on the industry by Romney. Unfortunately for him, very very few people care, I believe.

Comparing the legislature in Massachusetts with the Congress is a laughable comparison.

The GOP brought their whips out in full force for the Obamacare vote.

Revisionist history by Romney. Obama tried to have a bipartisan discussion health care and Republicans didn't want to do it. This is how they can get away with not playing nice.

Last edited:
I was mostly kidding. Classy post though assclown. I'm watching the post while drinking and having fun. Just seems to me like he's aggressively cutting off the Tits more than OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-bama.

Sorry, we didn't know you were just drinkin' and havin' fun. Didn't seem like a fun post for someone who was drinkin'.

That was an impressive ranting on Dodd Frank and its impact on the industry by Romney. Unfortunately for him, very very few people care, I believe.

Dodd Frank is totally misguided but I agree with your premise re: most Americans.

I know I will get berated for saying this but this debate has been an ass whipping.

Back