• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

You've got five boys huh Mitt? That had to have been a scripted "zinger."

"I've got 5 boys, I'm used to hearing things that aren't really true" that made me laugh

"I will not cut taxes on high income Americans."

Uh Mitt, what do you call lowering the capital gains tax?

Obama is pretty calm. Mitt sounds angry.

Jim Lehrer really sucks.

Correct. Sadly, the debate commission is reduced to trotting out old fucks like him because anyone young with a pulse will be accused of being biased in favor of one of the candidates. Even Lehrer is having his impartiality questioned because Romney might cut funding for PBS.

I can't believe that Romney has already entered "Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"

Obama lecturing Romney on small businesses is going to backfire. Romney should own this issue.

Is trump actually a small business?

I'm guessing not.

if i was romney i'd stfu on the topic of tax rates and small businesses

Jim you may want to move onto another topic...

No mas

if i was debating i would get a ridiculously large american flag pin

Jim is getting raped, jesus.

Romney sounds like a petulant child with his "he spoke first so I get to speak last" bit.

Back