• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

moderator is killing it.

i will say, i like the vibe of this debate much more. seems a little more relaxed, on both sides.

Biden railing on the obstructionism by congressional republicans was rock solid stuff.

I admitted Romney beat Obama. You are too partisan if you think this is even. Biden is killing.

Ryan's letting Biden off the hook. He should be pounding him. He's making a lot of rookie mistakes. But his point about unemployment increasing in Joe's hometown isn't something Biden saw coming.

$90B DID NOT GO TO GREEN BUSINESSES....this has been said by both Romney and Ryan keep telling this lie....it's now a central issue...disgraceful.

Ryan's letting Biden off the hook. He should be pounding him. He's making a lot of rookie mistakes. But his point about unemployment increasing in Joe's hometown isn't something Biden saw coming.

bullshit.

everyone has been talking about scranton specifically coming into this.

Oh. My. God.

I have two letters from my friend here asking for stimulus money hahah

Biden nailing Ryan asking for stimulus funds is a haymaker.

Biden is rolling...

And thinking about it more... him being a prick with the smiles won't hurt as much because he doesn't have to look "Presidential" -- whatever the hell that means.

shout out to florida seniors; i see what you did there, ryan.

716 billion. Ryan opened up the door... SLAM IT IN THE FUCKING FACE, Joe.

Back