• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

i dont know anything about any of the professional successes of the people on this board, but if any of you are okay with the way that biden has been acting and would act that way yoursself then you probably havent been able to operate successfully in a hierarchical organization.

This.

Seriously, is Biden sniffing nitrous oxide when the camera is not on him?

This moderator just ripped Ryan's balls off on that question about tax specifics. Ryan's answer was hilariously bad. No specifics. None.

Biden is doing exactly what Obama needed to do, and needs to do next time. Crush them with at hand fact checking.

What? I doubt Biden can define a hedge fund. Actually, I doubt most people on here could (exempting Dented).

i dont know anything about any of the professional successes of the people on this board, but if any of you are okay with the way that biden has been acting and would act that way yoursself then you probably havent been able to operate successfully in a hierarchical organization.

When you are at the top of that hierarchy you need to kick the peons back down the mountain though, that's how you stay top dog.

Biden wanted to Lloyd Bentsen him so bad right there.

Don't say Jack Kennedy in a VP debate.

Btw, <3 Martha Raddish (sic). She's been firm with both of them.

She's kinda an ugly Jane Curtin.

i love this debate so much.

Back