• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

10440735_2375441510725_3995859387607956272_n.jpg

I don't think it's legal for guns to vote, this is why we need voter ID laws

obama wants to take their guns so they can't overthrow him when donald trump proves obama was born in kenya. i thought this was common knowledge.

Got some (sigh) clergy friends that are playing the whole hipster "I'm too informed to vote or participate in a broken system." They compare it to boycotting a store you don't like. To which I say- move to Canada: that's the analogy, not just skipping a vote.

People that literally believe lock, stock, and barrel in the Bible deserved to be mocked, to be fair. Just like if you are an adult and believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. We all know that these things were completely fabricated, right?

So the Bible is the WORD OF GOD passed down through the lips of man over 100s/1000s of years and then translated through copious amounts of language and what we have now in the BIBLE is supposed to be still THE WORD OF GOD, even though Christians readily admit that man is fallible. Awesome.

Fucking insanely stupid. But still awesome.

"Jesus would never advocate turning the other cheek to terrorists and America's enemies"

LOLLLLLLLLs

warrior-jesus.jpg

There are actually quite an abundance of images to choose from on the google image search.

Yes that's right. Jesus, very likely a pacifist and son of God who said a variety of things related to non-violence including "if someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also," and lived over 1700 years prior to the establishment of the United States of America, would advocate that we destroy some Muslims in the Middle East.

How anyone can actually believe that Jesus would be in favor of really anything America does foreign policy-wise is comical.

People that literally believe lock, stock, and barrel in the Bible deserved to be mocked, to be fair. Just like if you are an adult and believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. We all know that these things were completely fabricated, right?

So the Bible is the WORD OF GOD passed down through the lips of man over 100s/1000s of years and then translated through copious amounts of language and what we have now in the BIBLE is supposed to be still THE WORD OF GOD, even though Christians readily admit that man is fallible. Awesome.

Fucking insanely stupid. But still awesome.

that good old King James Version written by 8 white guys :D

"Hagan stood for things the bible clearly says is wrong. Tilis has his faults but any Christian that voted for hagan and what she stands for blows my mind. Abortion, gay marriage, gun control, higher taxes, more debt and spending really?"

hahahahaha

What verses in the Bible talk about (cutting) taxes and government spending?

Ah yes Jesus, the ardent supporter of higher taxes, less debt, and lower spending. I seem to remember his seminal timepiece "the perils of deficit spending in 1st Century Jerusalem," being quite the persuasive study.

Oh, thanks internet!

"This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing."
-Romans 13:6

"'Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?' But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, 'Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? Show me the coin for the tax.' And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, 'Whose likeness and inscription is this?' They said, 'Caesar's.' Then he said to them, 'Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.'"
-Matthew 22:17-21

Back