• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I actually thought FF2 was pretty good.
:couch:

Actually haven't seen it from start to finish. I was disappointed with the first, and I heard the second was garbage. I put it off like I did with Spiderman 3. I watched Spiderman 3 within the last year or so, and it was worse than the hype.

Fantastic Four has to cast a better Mr. Fantastic. That guy is SO douchey.

I really want to see a good Fantastic Four movie.

I think FF is maybe the hardest to pull off without being cheesy.

And I'm still disappointed they wasted Silver Surfer as a character. I wish the Surfer would show up in Guardians (though I think Fox still has his rights).

I think FF is maybe the hardest to pull off without being cheesy.

And I'm still disappointed they wasted Silver Surfer as a character. I wish the Surfer would show up in Guardians (though I think Fox still has his rights).

Is it that much more difficult than the X-Men?

Ben Grimm is just such a great character.

I like Ms. Marvel a lot more than WW...that said, she should just show up as part of the Avengers. Not sold on her carrying a movie by herself.

I'm guessing she will show up in Avengers 2 (maybe setting up the backstory a Kree-Skrull conflict in Avengers 3 or a Fantastic Four movie) and then have her own solo film.

I don't know why FF would be much more difficult than X-Men. CGI for Reed Richards should be even that much better than 6 years ago.

I feel like a "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Jr." with Power Pack and James Bond Jr. would be a blockbuster.

Two things. Apparently, I didn't keep my ear to the ground enough. There's a Wonder Woman TV pilot in production for CW titled "Amazon". They're tightening up the script to avoid problems that the failed NBC pilot faced. Apparently, they're using the 2009 animated movie as inspiration.
http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-amazon-tv-show-cw-cast/

This teaser trailer for Disney's 2014 movie "Big Hero 6" based on the Marvel comic. Not much to it but it looks gorgeous.

I think they're trying to ride the success of Arrow...strike while the iron is hot.

The CW has already tried a female driven action show with Nikita, though, and it's close to getting the axe.

I didn't realize just how well Arrow was doing. That's great news. Hopefully I'll catch up.

I think I saw on Twitter recently it was the highest rated show on the CW this season for males, and TV Guide gave it some best new show write up.

I'm pretty excited for the season finale. Geoff Johns writing has been great at building the suspense for the finale.

I think I saw on Twitter recently it was the highest rated show on the CW this season for males, and TV Guide gave it some best new show write up.

I'm pretty excited for the season finale. Geoff Johns writing has been great at building the suspense for the finale.

Is next week the finale?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. trailer:

Back