• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

i remember when this was the best holiday weekend of the year. now i completely forgot about selection sunday until monday morning and i have not watched a single minute of any game.

now i am depressed.

I didn't look at the brackets until yesterday morning at 11:30 and that was only to fill them out because of tradition.

Buddy of mine just said that episode 3 of DD was "not just the best DD ever, it's some of the best television I've ever seen."

I'm pumped. Clock can't hit 5:00 soon enough on this weekend.

I didn't read that Sepinwall for fear of spoilers, but I'll certainly read it when I'm done because I don't know wtf would cause him (who normally is genre friendly) to assess it "mediocre". Eps 3 and 4 are fantastic. I think near future episodes are going to shift to being Elektra centric so maybe those are less compelling. I'll find out soon enough.

You all seem to be confirming what I was thinking/hoping. DD Season 1 and Jessica Jones raised the bar so high anything less would be seen as mediocre.

I read the sepinwall thing and it's not a lot of spoilers per se. part of his gripe was he has issues with dd as a character in this but likes murdoch. He likes punisher but thinks there is too much happening and wants more punisher over all. He also had only seen about half.

I'm halfway through episode one and it seems to pick up where it left off. Obviously way to early.

Luke Cage teaser.

The first two episodes of Daredevil were intense. They definitely went with a different approach to the villain reveal than in DD S1 and JJ.

At this point, I wonder if I'm going to tire of the metalevel discussion of how to be a hero. Supergirl had that theme in the Master Jailer episode a few weeks ago. AOS hinted at it with ACTU and SHIELD. DD now. BVS next week. Civil War coming up.

I suggested using the existing Netflix thread. I'm fine with whatever enough people want to do.

I just finished episode 3 also. +10, that is. I seem to have finished before the episode reviewers I've been following at AV Club and IGN. Oh my eyeballs...

Lots of good stuff in your near future.

I just finished episode 3 also. +10, that is. I seem to have finished before the episode reviewers I've been following at AV Club and IGN. Oh my eyeballs...

Lots of good stuff in your near future.

I just finished 6. The first half feels like a classic DD story, as if Frank Miller himself penned it. Has a very page to film quality to it. Elektra is portrayed perfectly.

The more I watch of these Netflix series, the more I'm convinced that this is the way these stories should be told. I wish every Marvel character got this treatment. Spider-Man would be perfect for this medium.

Going to watch Ep 3 after I watch Warriors-Spurs highlights.

Just finished Season 2 of Daredevil. It was every bit as good as Season 1 or Jessica Jones in my opinion. They did a great job with the Punisher storyline in particular. I have to compliment Marvel once again on their casting. Jon Bernthal was a great choice to play the Punisher.

Episode 3 was excellent although I'm kind of worn out on hero vs. hero discussions about killing vs. not killing. I like them, but I've seen quite a few over the years.

Den of Geek has another good summary of Easter eggs from this season. Anybody seen any others?

Elektra is sexy as hell. Way too skinny for my tastes though. But sexy as hell. Love the way this season and connections to Season 1 and JJ are unfolding as of Episode 5.

Episode 3 was excellent although I'm kind of worn out on hero vs. hero discussions about killing vs. not killing. I like them, but I've seen quite a few over the years.

Den of Geek has another good summary of Easter eggs from this season. Anybody seen any others?

That fight sequence, though.

DD Season 2 is awesome. I was worried about Jon Bernthal as the Punisher, but he kills it.

Back