• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Last night I was thinking about how I started catching up on Arrow this time last year yet I still didn't have enough time to watch Season 4. I'm going to try to catch up on iZombie if I get through Arrow and The Americans.

Heard before this that the lead villain is likely the Vulture.

Vulture? So it's actually Spidey vs Birdman.

Solid AOS episode last night. Didn't see that coming with Daisy.

Making you read loads of subtitles is not a good addition to the show.

Meh. Good AOS. Not sure how it fits in two eps before Civil War. Hard to beat the Winter Soldier tie-in.

Flash was strong last night as well. I was definitely wrong when I said anybody revealed as Zoom would be a disappointment. Still curious about the man in the mask.

Meh. Good AOS. Not sure how it fits in two eps before Civil War. Hard to beat the Winter Soldier tie-in.

Flash was strong last night as well. I was definitely wrong when I said anybody revealed as Zoom would be a disappointment. Still curious about the man in the mask.

They said that's a reveal for the season finale. I'm thinking it ends up being Hunter's dad or something like that.

The problem with dopplegangers is that now I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. When he was pulled through the portal and died, was that not E2 Jay that died? But it looks like E2 Jay = E2 Hunter = Zoom. So whose body was that that Zoom dropped?

They said that's a reveal for the season finale. I'm thinking it ends up being Hunter's dad or something like that.

The problem with dopplegangers is that now I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. When he was pulled through the portal and died, was that not E2 Jay that died? But it looks like E2 Jay = E2 Hunter = Zoom. So whose body was that that Zoom dropped?

I think Zoom said he went back to the past and killed another version of himself, but if that's true how is Zoom still here. He should have suffered the same fate as Reverse Flash, right?

I think Zoom said he went back to the past and killed another version of himself, but if that's true how is Zoom still here. He should have suffered the same fate as Reverse Flash, right?

He said it was a time remnant. Just like Eobard from earlier this season.

Apparently there is going to be a Hasbro Cinematic Universe.

"We learned last year that Hasbro was going to move forward with a series of interconnected films based on their various properties, such as G.I. Joe (which is getting a reboot), Micronauts, Visionaries, and M.A.S.K.. Now, per THR, a full writers room has been assembled to help develop a plan for the creation of these interconnected films and stories."

http://collider.com/hasbro-cinematic-universe-writers-room-michael-chabon/

I know nothing about Micronauts and Visionaries.

Back