• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Seen it twice, second time in IMAX. Completely transforms the movie to see it in IMAX, and makes you appreciate the scale of what Nolan built. The sound (score, sound effects, BASS) stole the show.

all of this, the sound design was especially fantastic.

Seen it twice, second time in IMAX. Completely transforms the movie to see it in IMAX, and makes you appreciate the scale of what Nolan built. The sound (score, sound effects, BASS) stole the show.

Nice to hear this. Im gonna catch IMAX this wknd. Still havent seen it.

I saw spideman this week. It was kinda chic-fil-ghey.

TDKR was great. I went back and watched the other two afterward. TDK will probably remain my favorite, but all three are excellent movies in their own right and together make a fantastic trilogy.

After reading the last few pages, I think I'm going to have to go back and watch it in IMAX.

How did the batwing get over 6 miles off the coast in a minute thirty?

And where is the radiation fall out?

These are the things that bother me at the end. SOrry. I know MDMH already got ripped for them but it just bothers me. I didn't have a problem with anything else I guess.

How did the batwing get over 6 miles off the coast in a minute thirty?

And where is the radiation fall out?

These are the things that bother me at the end. SOrry. I know MDMH already got ripped for them but it just bothers me. I didn't have a problem with anything else I guess.

A pure fusion bomb would be a clean weapon. They use no fissile material to detonate and thus produce almost no radiation. The neutrons it released would have been the real problem. At that range, I'd assume Batman and any protective suit/whatever would have been fried, not to mention that Gotham would have been in the dark for months.

The trailer is pretty terrible. It's like "let's take Superman, the cheesiest of all super heroes, and make him even more cheesy"

Are you all talking about a new trailer or the Comic Con one?

It might be one of Nolan's worst.

Except it's not Nolan. He's producing it. Zack Snyder is directing. And the comic-con trailer makes it look a whole lot better. Though I thought the trailer pre-TDKR was effective in how minimalist it was. It was a teaser anyway, can't take much away from it.

Back