• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Disney apparently working on putting the Original Star Wars (unadulterated aka bullshit special edition stuff gone) on Blu Ray....

Can't wait for the Blu-Ray combo of all 12 editions of each movie for $999.99

Disney apparently working on putting the Original Star Wars (unadulterated aka bullshit special edition stuff gone) on Blu Ray....

I don't see it. Fox owns the rights to any video releases of the original Star Wars in perpetuity, plus Lucas is dead set against it.

I hadn't really thought about it, but Guardians wasn't exactly an Origin in the traditional sense. I think Marvel can have some success skipping Origin stories (or just using flashbacks to fill in some gaps). Quill's "origin" was the first five minutes of the movie and that was about it.

For me, I think knowing nothing about the origins of the "GoG" group going into it an then never really learning any of it is one of the reasons that I didn't like GOG near as much as most of the other Marvel movies. I'm into the Origins stuff and a continuous storyline (obviously I have never gotten too deep in comics where there script is flipped so often)

Everyone else at that showing of the original version were probably cheering. Amazing that Lucas is embarrassed by his greatest accomplishment.

Everyone else at that showing of the original version were probably cheering. Amazing that Lucas is embarrassed by his greatest accomplishment.

He's embarrassed by Captain EO?

Saw TMNT last night and thought it was pretty entertaining.. Not great by any means but better than the Rotten Tomatoes rating would suggest.

Lucas is a workaholic control freak perfectionist, by most accounts. Making those movies was practically killing him in the 70's.

Yeah. Everything is in the same universe. The article talks about movie crossover potential.

OOO, he's creepy. That might be an excellent show.

Yeah. Amazing casting choice. Marvel's ability to mix upper-tier stars with lesser known talents has been incredible.

I don't know if anyone reads Uncanny Avengers, but they are doing a tribute in their next issue (Vol. 1 #23) to a little boy who tragically died here in Columbia. He was playing in a city park when a 15 foot tree branch fell on him and killed him. This little boy named Jacoby loved the Avengers. His Paul's bearers were even in superhero outfits at the funeral.

Anyway, someone at the comic heard about the tragedy and there will be a tribute/character dedicated to Jacoby in an issue. I thought this was pretty cool. I saw a sneak preview of some of the art and will post a picture if I can.

That's very cool. Hopefully that will help ease his family's pain in some small way.

I read my oldest his first comic last night. It was just two pages from a Lego magazine, but he really enjoyed it.

Gotham Extended Trailer

By the way, Evangeline Lilly is totally Wasp in Ant-Man. She posted this on Facebook.

10615395_751717674886914_4863090188442306926_n.png

One more. Absorbing Man is coming to Agents of SHIELD.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=122161

Last edited:
Back