• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show Tonight

So they are taking live calls for Grobe next but not bzz. What a fucking joke

I'd love somebody to call and just change the subject to bzz and spew out stats and the firebz.com website for the ignorant fans who just listen to this show.

Hey Buzz, if you love reading players' stats so much, why don't you go to firebz.com and read off some stats from there? Deal?

Is anyone on hold or calling in? Just curious.

Wait, is Grobe taking live calls tonight? Someone needs to ask him if he's visited firebz.com haha

Can one of the students there cough out a "FireBz.com" just so we know you exist (and are not being held against your will).

Bzz is pleased with himself... But not satisfied

Trivia question from Stan: What is the largest deficit WF has ever overcome to win a game?

Answer: Jeff [Redacted]

Come on... Somebody there make me proud.

Poor Stan has to tiptoe around the elephant in the building when talking to Bzzz.

Half way through the show and Bzzz has said a whole hell a lot about nothing.

Pretty funny that the trivia question is what is the largest deficit Wake has ever overcome?

Um.... How about what's our largest deficit.. I bet it's under this regime.

I wish Stan would have made the trivia question, "What is Jeff [Redacted]'s career conference road record at Wake?"

Dammit someone call in and make this shit legit.

Trivia question from Stan: What is the largest deficit WF has ever overcome to win a game?

Answer: Jeff [Redacted]

Come on... Somebody there make me proud.
Pos rep.

I would genuinely love to hear if he has seen today's ESPN article.

someone ask Stan how hard it is to call a game when it is over by halftime and if gets easier when every game is over by halftime

Mike, 40 years old, calling in from his mothers basement..

Did [Redacted] really say he is "pleased" and "satisfied"? What exactly was the question for him to give that answer?

We are recruiting masters students to play basketball.. Since that's common for winning programs to be that desperate. Bc good players stay in school 5 years before going to the nba. Not.

Back