• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

I'd either set up a crowdtilt for this or just link a paypal account to the top post Stratt. This way people can donate now while it's fresh on their minds/when they first see the thread.
Yeah, please do this ASAP. I'll donate some using either means.

Maybe have a signature at the bottom of the ad in fine print stating "paid for by WFU Alumni and Fans" or something. That way the opposition can't say it's one crazy person or whatever they tried to say last time.

And I'd suggest something positive about the players if possible in the ad but understandable if not enough room for it.

Think this is a great idea -

I am in for another donation... someone get this rolling - set up the account.

I need talk talk to the 2nd Stratton brother before this has my stamp on it.

I have been unreachable today, so its my fault... but there are some details that need to be discussed.

I have been unreachable today, so its my fault... but there are some details that need to be discussed.

VT trying to get paid?

fill us in - if I'm donating, I'd like this to be as transparent as possible.

I think Friday would probably be the best day for it. Thursday will be a slow day, and it's pretty likely we lose on Thursday night too.

I think Friday would probably be the best day for it. Thursday will be a slow day, and it's pretty likely we lose on Thursday night too.

Exactly - if we are only going to pick one day, it should be Friday.

Two days - Friday & Saturday (just in my opinion)

I think we need to do it the day Wake plays for sure though, which is Thursday. Anything after that is gravy.

Thursday is opening night. The press will all be there.

It doesn't matter. ACC Friday is a near holiday in the state of North Carolina. UNC, Duke and State will all have their fan bases there.

Trust me, Friday is the bigger news day in terms of popularity, and we will have already been eliminated in most likelihood.

Maybe we can do both days, but if we had to choose one then I would almost certainly say do Friday over Thursday.

Thursday is opening night. The press will all be there.

Right, but I'm thinking press & fans... Friday is a better day.

Friday will have NCSU, Duke, and UNC all playing in the 2pm, 7pm, and 9pm games - perfect timing for the advertisement.

Just put up the crowdtilt then decide.

Maybe I have too much confidence in [Redacted] (not much mind you), but I would wait until Friday to run it. It seems like anytime anyone takes action to make our dis-satisfaction public it backfires and [Redacted] pulls a win out of his ass.

Will be happy to kick in some $$ regardless.

Fabulous idea! Let us know where to send funds.

Put up a crowdtilt ASAP.

This is the key - we have 36 hours if this thing is going to run by the time the tournament starts... need to get as much exposure as possible.

Back