• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO Palma

Had you been on your game, RJ, when Sokolove first started quoting your posts, you could have used them to prove a point you've been trying to make for just about as long as I've been on these boards: that negative reactions to your posts are based largely on their association with your name rather than the content of the post itself.

Except of course that RJ’s verbal nonsense is immediately recognizable, even when it’s posted by others.

Had you been on your game, RJ, when Sokolove first started quoting your posts, you could have used them to prove a point you've been trying to make for just about as long as I've been on these boards: that negative reactions to your posts are based largely on their association with your name rather than the content of the post itself.

The mere fact that he felt the need to search and search and search some more to attempt to attack me shows much more about him than me. The fact that only a handful of people chastised him proves the point you are trying to make.

In the past, I've done what you said to do with nothing positive happening. In fact, I have given posts to several people to cut and paste as theirs to see the reactions. Then, I posted the same thing with only an innocuous word or two different.

It's never going to change. I fully understand and accept that.

In the past, I've done what you said to do with nothing positive happening. In fact, I have given posts to several people to cut and paste as theirs to see the reactions. Then, I posted the same thing with only an innocuous word or two different.

Are you fucking serious with this? :bowrofl:

The mere fact that he felt the need to search and search and search some more to attempt to attack me shows much more about him than me. The fact that only a handful of people chastised him proves the point you are trying to make.

2016122446.jpg

Like anyone can’t tell what post is RJs inane ramblings, his posting signature is as unique as Lectros. Remember when he made a new username and posted thoughts that agreed with something he had posted as RJ, how long did that take to be discovered? Oh that’s right, one fucking post.

RJ, newsflash here: The "fact" you are arguing for, that people react to you more than what you post, isn't a good thing. I'm not sure why you would want to prove that as true. It doesn't vindicate you. It confirms that you're the problem.

Last edited:

Madness, RJ, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Back