• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Three Days in New Orleans

Kickball, PM sent for potential bachelor party dates and numbers. Probs can get el chupe down for this. Couple things I forgot in the PM: Are we inviting RJ and what about ITK? Are you / your crew good with firearms?

Kickball, PM sent for potential bachelor party dates and numbers. Probs can get el chupe down for this. Couple things I forgot in the PM: Are we inviting RJ and what about ITK? Are you / your crew good with firearms?

Full auto?

Please note that Cochon and Cochon Butcher are being discussed in this thread as if they are the same thing. They are not. You should go to both but they are very different obviously.

Rambo turns 5 months this week. I assume he's old enough to bring along, right? For only being 17 pounds, dude can hold his booze. Plus chicks love him.

Rambo turns 5 months this week. I assume he's old enough to bring along, right? For only being 17 pounds, dude can hold his booze. Plus chicks love him.

drunk-baby-meme-20.jpg

Please note that Cochon and Cochon Butcher are being discussed in this thread as if they are the same thing. They are not. You should go to both but they are very different obviously.

Ah whoops I misread the name. Haven't been to Cochon Butcher.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

The last time I went to New Orleans the best thing that happened to me was getting bailed out.

The thing that's really striking is how fucking good looking these people are. Dash is hot. Kickball is handsome. And, cookoutdeac, holy christ dude, you are a gorgeous man. All this talk about your deep butt, mouth breathing, etc, I thought you likely resembled Danny DeVito, but here you are looking all ripped and exotic.

One thing's for certain -- the kids Dashionista and KickballDeac have together will be some damn hot kids. Dash -- have you given thoughts to names? What are your top-3 boys and top-3 girls?

How long is it going to take y'all to realize dash hasn't posted on here since yesterday and none of the female posters have posted at all today?

Back