• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

lol its pretty clearly not viper, not his style and he doesn't care about Wake Forest

Yeah, clearly Viper doesn't care about being an idiot troll on our board. His posting history DEFINITELY bears that out.

I just looked through TWSDICK's posts.....lol @ that being viper. not even close. Not even remotely his style. Probably Rulz

Last edited:
All proxies. Mostly the TOR web browser. One of his IPs is the registration address of OGG.

All proxies. Mostly the TOR web browser. One of his IPs is the registration address of OGG.

We should have picked up on that when OGG registered, his style was always similar to blackgold's now that I think about it.

I wouldn't bet they are the same person, though. TOR probably uses the same set of proxies for all of their users.

Definitely old Ronnie boy up to his old tricks again.

This is his message board, so he can have a parody if he wants to

Ron Wellman?

I would like to take this momemt to thank you for your contribution to this thread, but in an effort to keep it solely focused on Wake Forest, I'd like to ask our good moderators to ban Deacsfan27 permanently. Once a stalwart defender of the athletic department, he has taken the easy route and turned on our great basketball coach and program. That is indefensible and will not stand.

gallagher.png

Who is it?

Back