• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

Has it been established that MistyMountains is OldGold&Grobe?

Does anyone honestly think that black people are less violent than white people?? Seriously. There have been innumerable studies that prove black people are the most violent group on earth.

Mods?

Except... you didn't out him.

neg rape from both posters within minutes of each other on multiple occasions... it's pretty obvious he's logging out of one handle and immediately negrepping with the other one he has access to. Add it to your list of aliases or don't, I could care less, but OldGoldBeard is also using the JackBurden handle. And he apparently really doesn't like my opinion that fan negativity has been bad for the program. :thumbsup:

neg rape from both posters within minutes of each other on multiple occasions... it's pretty obvious he's logging out of one handle and immediately negrepping with the other one he has access to. Add it to your list of aliases or don't, I could care less, but OldGoldBeard is also using the JackBurden handle. And he apparently really doesn't like my opinion that fan negativity has been bad for the program. :thumbsup:

Next you'll be telling us that Nelly Furtado is an alias too.

Back